Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New place to play!

While I was getting supper ready tonight, Naomi decided to do some work too....I guess she was reorganizing the cupboards! :)

8 comments:

Alex and Cass said...

How cute is that?!!! She is just so adorable! Good thing she is learning to organize at an early age! ha ha. I love her stripes! What did you make for supper by the way?

Anonymous said...

She's so smiley, that girl!!! We keep showing her pictures around from our weekend there...(we're so proud!!! ha ha!!)...just proves the point again, that kids don't care too much about toys...we loved tupperware when we were kids...(not sure mom loved us playing with it, but...cheap entertainment, right?!)

Have a great day, my friend!

The Sutherland's said...

These pictures are so cute! I especially like the last one. What a little sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I can't believe she still fits in those pj's!
I remember the days when my brothers used to pull out all the pots and pans, bang on them and also get in the cupboard. Next, I had to clean them all up! I used to hate when they would do this!
Its great she can entertain herself while you are busy cooking!
Talk to you soon, Amanda
PS We are going outlet "shopping" soon.

Tim said...

I remember playing in the cupboards as a kid... :)

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hi Sarah,
Cute pics!!! Naomi looks to be really enjoying helping Mom in the kitchen :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That was me who deleted the previous comment. I should've proof-read before I posted! This is my 3rd comment on here..the first one didn't work..lol.

Naomi is adorable! I love how she is sitting IN the cupboard. I am sure they weren't that organized by the time she was done..lol.

Now that I commented on the same post 3 TIMES...let's see if this one works...lol.