Congrats to Colin & Tara on the arrival of their beautiful baby girl, Chloe Grace. She arrived yesterday evening and weighed in at 8 pounds 2 ounces. I had the privilege of meeting Chloe today and she's beautiful!
Hey!!!...thanks so much for having us over -- it was a lot of fun seeing you (twice!)...thanks for feeding us, and...letting us nap!!! (true friends!!!)...we love you guys...we had a great time!
B-E-A-utiful...she is gorgeous...congrats to colin and tara...so are they going to start in the blogging world as well? And Sarah...I finally added another post!!
10 comments:
Wow! Congratulations to Colin and Tara, Chloe is beautiful!
What a miracle. Congrats!
Thinking of another little Barrett?
Yay! And thanks for the post Sarah! I dropped Luke off at the hospital last night and was wondering if the baby was here!
awww... what a beautiful name! Congrats to Colin and Tara!
I love the name too...sweet baby.
What a beauty...Soo sweet...
Hey Sarah, could you say congrats from us to them? It's so exciting and probably overwhelming- a few months and that'll be us! Crazy!
dee><>:)
Hey!!!...thanks so much for having us over -- it was a lot of fun seeing you (twice!)...thanks for feeding us, and...letting us nap!!! (true friends!!!)...we love you guys...we had a great time!
B-E-A-utiful...she is gorgeous...congrats to colin and tara...so are they going to start in the blogging world as well?
And Sarah...I finally added another post!!
Congrats to the new parents!
I love the name Chloe but I must say that Tara is even better:)
Enjoy!!!
Post a Comment