Yesterday Naomi & I were happy to have Tamara & Bethany come over for a play date. The girls are sooo cute to watch playing together. They love to follow each other around the room and steal toys from one another. Luckily they are both pretty tough, since they both can be rough at times! They enjoyed clapping together, coughing at the same time, and going after all the same things!
The girls playing on the floorNaomi climbed into her mega blocks container!
Happy Valentine's Day! Do you have any special plans for the day? Jamin & I usually like to stay in on Valentine's Day and avoid the rush. I hear we might get a storm tonight too!
Did you get any Valentines this year? I got one from Rachel. Naomi, on the other hand, got three (Thanks Jessica, Jonathan, & Nana & Grampie) ! What a loved girl :)


11 comments:
Ahhh, what a cute age! Cute pics of her reading her cards! We too usually avoid the Valentines day rush! Yesterday morning it began snowing and its still snowing today. Yes, we are in the middle of a big snow storm! Everything is shut down. We have 40 cm now and may see 70! We have no choice but to stay in today! Enjoy your storm, Amanda
Too adorable!
She is just soo cute!
Happy Valentines day!
This morning I woke up after Al had gone to work and there were tiny pink heart with little messages on them (which Al had cut out and written) all over the apartment; in the bathroom in the living room and kitchen. And when I went to get a coffee today I found more little hearts in my wallet. I am not sure what else he is up too...will find out tonight!
Happy Valentine's Day & enjoy the time spent together. Martin was so sweet, I woke up this moring to find a very sweet card and my fav chocolates. The added bonus of spending the night in together.. we're watching a movie and martin's cooking supper for us tonight.
Happy Valentines Day Naomi!
Happy Valentine's Day!! No big plans for us, either (its over-rated, don't ya think?! ha ha!...probably wouldn't be saying that if I HAD big plans!!) Jason made me some yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast - and...I've been working all day...not sure what we're up to tonight - but, I'm sure we'll be staying in as well!! (watching American Idol!!)...
Always love your blog - love the pic's of your little cutie-pie!
Hope you have a great day!!
Happy Valentine's Day! Bethany & I had a great time with you two yesterday! Can't wait to get together again soon!
My mom sent me a valentine and I got three from school from some of my kids. I went to Bible study tonight. I always enjoy the day no matter what. The day is what you make it! :)
Naomi is so young and already she has so many friends:)
Aaron and I had a great valentine's. We went to a fabulous restaurant called Saddlers! It is funny that when you date, you go out a lot more then when you are married but I don't think that we save any more money. Just spend it elsewhere:)
Aaron loved his gift!
Cute Pics! Naomi is putting my social life to shame (not that that would be too difficult). Happy Valentine's Day!
Such cute pics of Naomi- she looks so much older. I really need to come visit before she hits pre-school!! LOL! I hope the three of you had a love filled Valentines Day. You just wait and see how many valentines Naomi will get when she gets a little older...
Hi Sarah. Thanks for praying... please continue if you think of me.. .I really need it.
Post a Comment