Monday, February 12, 2007

What a weekend!

We had a fun & busy weekend...went to a chili cook-off Friday night, went to the Keg on Saturday night, visited with Peter & Janine lots, & got to see Kristi, Jason & Erin!! Here are just a few pics from the weekend...

Kristi, Naomi & Jason
Erin, Naomi & moiJamin & I before our big date!

Looking forward to a visit from Tamara & Bethany tomorrow!

10 comments:

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Nice picture of the two of you~ Where were you going on the Big Date?

Anonymous said...

When I heard that Kristi, Jason, and Erin were visiting you I imagined two smiling grandmothers in heaven. BTW,cute pictures! Naomi's Nana.

Alex and Cass said...

How funny, I went to church on sunday wanting to speak with Kristi and Jason (who is quite tanned!!!). Glad you guys could spend some time together. How was the big date?

Anonymous said...

Hey -- great pic's...I have the same one of us on mine!! ha! I forget sometimes that our grandmothers were friends -- how cool is that?! (just reminded when I saw your mom's comment!)...anyways, it was GREAT to see you guys...thanks for your wonderful hostessing...(weird word!)...we had so much fun with you guys!! Glad to spend some time with Naomi, even if she's much more in love with Jason than she is with me!! ha ha! Love you guys!! Can't wait to hang out again...

Anonymous said...

In reference to Cassandra's comment...Jason DOES look really tanned...or, do I just look really WHITE?!...argh!

The Davidson Clan said...

We were going to go to the Keg too, but decided to go to Applebee's. Hope you had fun!

Nathalie

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

That is a great picture of you and Jamin at the bottom!

Sonya

The Barretts said...

We headed to the KEG for our big date..it was delicious! We had a great time :)

Unknown said...

Dates are fun! You guys look sweet.

Anonymous said...

Date??--what's that! LOL! Steve and I will have to "make time" for one soon. Glad to hear you both had a good date. You both look fab!!