We were happy to have Patty & Mark over this afternoon for a visit....it has been TOO long!! We hung out, enjoyed some cookies & pizza, & played a dice game that Jason, Kristi & Erin taught us a few weeks ago. Good times...come again soon guys and bring Wii!!

Patty & Mark

The girls!

Things get a little crazy when Patty & I get together :)
5 comments:
Wow, you two looked like you were having some fun! It's always so great to get together with friends!!!
Sarah - you have such long legs... I got a get me a pair of those.... Just to update you.. claire has been eating better. I guess it just took her a while. I think she is starting to teeth... oh oh...
ahhh I miss you guys. Tell Patty and Mark we say hello!!!
ouch, I was taken off the links...my heart is hurting!!
Taryn...for some reason, your link wasn't working anymore...are you still up & running!? What's your address?
Post a Comment