Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jamin!!

I feel like it was just yesterday that I did a post just like this one for Jamin's birthday. A year goes by so quickly!

Happy (28th) Birthday to my husband...I love you....XO

9 comments:

The Sutherland's said...

Happy Birthday Cuz! Hope you have a great day and eat lots of cake. Enjoy!

K & G said...

What a beautiful picture of you two! Happy Birthday Jamin!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamin!! It is hard to believe the years have passed so quickly since you were born. We love you. What a nice looking couple you are!!! No wonder we have a beautiful granddaughter. Have a great day! We would love to be there and share cake. Love Mom and Dad

The Harts said...

Happy Birthday Jamin. Hope you have a great day, and enjoy celebrating your first bday with Naomi!

barry-eh said...

Happy Birthday Jamin! You guys should come out to Grande Prairie and visit!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamin, I know it has been a long time from the last time you heard from me sarah but just wanted to say hi, and congrats, i know i am a little late, and look me up sometime, best of luck with everything guys, I know you have someone helping you which makes all the difference....

Alex and Cass said...

Jamine, Happy Birthday!!!! You two really make an amazing couple and of course Naomi is just the cutest! Have a great 28th year!

Anonymous said...

My goodness you are such a beautiful couple! Happy Birthday Jamin!

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

Happy Birthday Jamin!!!