This is "our" bump. We're about 5 months pregnant now and I just started to pop out in the past few weeks! What do you think...is it a girl or a boy?? Everyone, place your bets!
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you are mad cute. awwww. you are the cutest little mommy love erin bredin
Awww...Sarah with a little belly! You look beautiful! Do you have any baby names picked out yet? Time seems to be flying! We can't wait to see the "three" of you at Christmas :)
Sarah you look great! Your little "bump" is so cute....I am going to place bets on a BOY...what is the prize if we guess right? Haha Love & Prayers, Cheryl
I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. YOU LOOK RADIANT. SEEING THAT LITTLE FOOT--I GOT GLOSSY EYED!!! IT CERTAINLY IS A LITTLE MIRACLE. MY GUESS IS A BOY WITH A FOOT LIKE THAT.LOL CHRISTINE (MARGARET'S AUNTIE)
Sarah and Jamin I am so excited for the two of you. Sarah you look awesome. You certainly do have the glow!!!!!I hope that I get to see you guys soon. Isn't funny you guys and Rick and Danielle are expecting at the same time! SO EXCITING!!! LOVE ALISHA
Hey Alisha! So nice to hear from you! I know..it's crazy that we're both having babies @ the same time!! So exciting :) I hope you're doing well and I'd love to see you sometime soon!!
12 comments:
you are mad cute. awwww. you are the cutest little mommy
love erin bredin
Thanks, Erin :) I miss you...will you be around @ Christmas? Hopefully we'll see you then.
My money's on a girl! Good thing you painted the nursery neutral pastel colours tho... just on the off chance that I'm wrong.
:-)
B
You look awesome!! You definitely have that pregnant glow to you! Hmmm I think it will be a boy!!
I am guessing a boy.
Awww...Sarah with a little belly! You look beautiful! Do you have any baby names picked out yet? Time seems to be flying! We can't wait to see the "three" of you at Christmas :)
Lots'a love,
Giselle
We'll play the odds - - which ones are paying better?
All things being equal, We'll go with a girl.
Cheers,
Sarah you look great! Your little "bump" is so cute....I am going to place bets on a BOY...what is the prize if we guess right? Haha
Love & Prayers, Cheryl
I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. YOU LOOK RADIANT. SEEING THAT LITTLE FOOT--I GOT GLOSSY EYED!!! IT CERTAINLY IS A LITTLE MIRACLE. MY GUESS IS A BOY WITH A FOOT LIKE THAT.LOL
CHRISTINE (MARGARET'S AUNTIE)
hey sarah & jamin!
the pictures of the baby are very cute! im betting that its a girl.
see you and your belly at the wedding!
lovee
bethh konrath*
Sarah and Jamin I am so excited for the two of you. Sarah you look awesome. You certainly do have the glow!!!!!I hope that I get to see you guys soon. Isn't funny you guys and Rick and Danielle are expecting at the same time! SO EXCITING!!!
LOVE ALISHA
Hey Alisha! So nice to hear from you! I know..it's crazy that we're both having babies @ the same time!! So exciting :) I hope you're doing well and I'd love to see you sometime soon!!
Post a Comment