Sunday, November 20, 2005

Parade of Lights 2005

We went to the Parade of Lights on Saturday night with a bunch of friends. It was a great night for it. Not too cold, but cold enough that we enjoyed the hot chocolate we brought in our thermos. We met up with a few people @ Tyler & Margaret's place, then walked down to our "usual spot" on South Park St.

I took a picture of the boys like the one from last year. Now take a peek and see if you can spot the one major difference! (Sorry Jeff...I traded you in for Jonny)
"The girls". Kelly (Hart), Margaret, myself, Kelley (Myles), & Lauren.

After the parade, we all headed back to Tyler & Margaret's place for an after party. We had a little surprise celebration for Margaret's birthday. (This is Lindsay, Margaret, Tyler & Lindsay's fiance, Hoon)

Jocelyn & Andrew chillin in the kitchen @

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun time for Margaret's birthday & the parade of lights! Calgary has a parade of lights so Kent and I may try to check that out this year, but it won't be the same as Halifax :)

Unknown said...

Awesome parade pictures! I think instead of updating my blog I'll just say..."See the Barrett's Blog for the latest events in our life!" Hope you don't mind if I borrow a couple of pics...

Bryan said...

I was there. I swear! I may not be cool enough to get my pic on the Barrett Blog, but I had a good time nonetheless.