
This is us..

This is Tyler & Margaret Mattheis. For those of you who don't know, Margaret & Tyler got married this past August in North Sydney. Kelly & I both stood in their wedding.

This is Kelly & Jonathan Hart. They got married this past September in Margaree. Margaret & I both stood in their wedding. They are up visiting for the weekend.
Every year the Parade of Lights seems to fall right around Margaret's birthday. And for some reason, we always seem to go to Jack Astors. Margaret's bday is this Monday, Nov. 21st...she'll be turning 25. Last night they had her stand on her chair and as we all sang Happy Birthday, everytime the word "you" came she had to shout "I'm a big girl now". Well, she didn't really shout, rather mumble, but we all enjoyed it none the less :) Here's a picture of the beautiful birthday girl on her chair..enjoy!!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Margaret! Great action shot!
Post a Comment