Thursday, November 17, 2005

Rainy Thursday

Well, here it is Thursday already. I checked all my friends' blogs already today. I'm pumped that new people are starting blogs these days. Kristi, Ian, Colleen, Angela, and I'm encouraging more of you to start one. Maybe even Mom & Dad will join in!! :)

Last night Jamin & I went to our friend's house in Sackville and had small groups with some teens from our church (Temple Baptist). We talked about James 3. It talked all about controlling your tongue...you know..gossiping, lying, etc. Good lesson. Something we can all work on (including me!!). I meant to take a picture of the teens for my blog, but forgot my camera. Maybe next week....

Anyway, enjoy your day. It's raining, but every day is a gift. Practise love today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Jamin and Sarah! Welcome to the world of blogging! I have a blog...but its more of a picture diary. Great to hear how you guys are doing and all the adventures you have been on. On Saturday a bunch of us went to the Great Sand Dunes in Colorado. It was quite the sandy experience. Unfortunately I got sand in my camera and my camera died. :( BUT, HP decided that I was still under warranty (expires in 3 days) and will replace my camera. They don't make my camera modal anymore or I'm getting a FREE upgrade. Hurray for HP and all those frustrating sandy experiences that turn out for the good!
Have a GREAT day and may you find a little kernal of sand that brightens your day!
Love Barry
oh...my blog is http://spaces.msn.com/members/friesenworld/

Unknown said...

Nice non-picture addition to your blog! It felt a bit like I was reading a "Daily Bread". Quite inspirational.

Anonymous said...

hey friend. thanks for the love you showed to me and my sis. we love you too. love erin