Jamin & I went home this weekend for my sister's bridal shower. She's getting married to Eric Whyte this December 18th at the Inverary Inn in Baddeck. We had a good weekend @ home with my family. This is a picture of my mother (Nancy), Mary, & Eric's mother (Jeannie).
FAMILY!
10 years ago


6 comments:
Hi Sarah & Jamin,
Thanks for posting photos. I look forward to seeing the relatives this December thanks to Mary & Eric.
-Amy
Hi Amy:
You're most welcome. Yes, it will be really nice to see everyone :) When we were home on the weekend we were looking at old slides and there were some of you as a little girl..so cute!!
Sarah
Ah, the sweet bride-to-be! I hear the shower went very well, and the MC was fantastic. :) Nice picture of the ladies!
Hey Sarah & Jamine! Great blog. It blows my mind to see your "bump" Sarah! That's awesome. You guys must be so pumped. As for Mary...I'm super happy for you and Eric! Congrats!!! Eric has landed himself an amazing girl.
Hi Sarah,
I am flying to Cape Breton December 12, and driving to Halifax to pick Kent up at the airport on Dec 16 (Friday). We're going to stay in Hali on the weekend and drive back to CB that Monday. Hopefully our paths will cross at some point during our travels. :) Any big plans for New Years eve? We're going to be in the fax... and are looking to par-tay it up.
hey girl. update. i need something to read. love erin bredin
Post a Comment