On Saturday night we had Stephen & Jill & Kelley over for supper. After supper we all played Settlers before we went to watch the boys play hockey. This is Jill, myself & Kelley in the stands @ the game. Nice hats, girls! :)
The latest & greatest with the Barretts!
On Saturday night we had Stephen & Jill & Kelley over for supper. After supper we all played Settlers before we went to watch the boys play hockey. This is Jill, myself & Kelley in the stands @ the game. Nice hats, girls! :)
14 comments:
Hey Sarah, thanks so much for doggie sitting. Toffee looked like she had a great time and must have been a very good dog as I noticed all her treats were gone. I hope you didn't have to use the punish instructions too many times. We really appreciate you taking her. See parenting really isn't all that hard :)
Toffee is so adorable, I really didn't mind that she barked at me. She was very protective of Jamin, though--her sugar daddy!
guess what? in a tribute to my grammie...your grammie was mentioned. isn't it neat how the memories of that both of our grammies had growing up were together. love erin
Next up.. dog-sitting for the Stows!
What a cute little hot dog! The name toffee suits her to a tee. You girls look cute too, with your winter hats on. Is there much snow in Halifax? Winter has finally hit Calgary! The white stuff has arrived. :)
Ian...I'm not sure we're quite ready! In fact, I don't know if I'll ever be ready!
Erin...that is so cool...I'm sure our grandmothers had a nice reunion in heaven :)
Giselle: No snow in Halifax yet. It's actually been quite mild lately. I'm really hoping that we'll have some for Christmas though. You should put a pick up of the snow in Calgary!
Hey, friends...nice to see some pic's...I still need to figure out how to do that on my blog...have to buy one of those cords first, though...Just wanna thank Saray for your support and comments on my blog!! :) I'm afraid this blog thing is beginning to take over my life...its a spreading fad!! I have you to blame for my addiction, though!! Love ya's!!
Hi Sarah,
I came across your blog through a friend's and you look familiar - did you go to UCCB? I think we were in the same calculus class. Your blog is very nice and well put together. Have a good day!
Amy :)
Hi Amy: Yes, I did go to UCCB and took math. What's your last name? I was Sarah MacDonald when I was @ UCCB. You'll have to attach a picture so I can see you! Which friend's blog connect you to mine?
I miss Toffee.
I like your new profile pick...
I have a blog in the works working title "Vital Social Issues n' Stuff with Kelley" what do you think?
Hi Sarah,
I thought so! :) My last name is MacDonald too. I'm not sure how to post a picture on here since I'm not a blogger. I came across your blog from a link on Angela's blog. Thanks for responding to my comment!
Amy
Hi Amy: I was thinking about who you could be while I was in bed last night. I'm pretty sure I know. What are you up to these days? How do you know Angela? Yeah..I don't think you can post a pic. My email is sarahjmac@hotmail.com if you want to send me one via email. Nice hearing from you!
Kelley: I'm loving your new blog title...now bring it live for all of us to see!! :) I know...I think we all miss Toffee. Maybe she will come visit Jamin & I another time....
you probably weren't aware of this...but i need something to read at work..so update and put more pictures on. love erin
Post a Comment