Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hair cut tomorrow


I love getting my hair cut. Tomorrow I have an appointment at a hair school. I haven't been to this one yet, so I'll let you know how it goes. I'm all about getting the deals. I'm going for a trim perhaps with some additional layers as well as some highlights. Do you ever read those magazines that tell you what types of hair cuts look best for your face shape? I have trouble actually deciding what my face shape is.

I need your help. Perhaps you can be more objective. Here's a picture of my face (it's a little old, but will do). Is my face oval, round, oblong, heart, square, or diamond? For more info on these shapes, click here. Thanks; I appreciate the feedback :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah...I would say "oblong". Nice shirt.

The Barretts said...

My mother sent me an email (I'm trying to encourage her to write her comments here) and she also said oblong.

Yes, I thought you might like that top ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
From that picture and that website, I would say oblong. But check out this cool interactive website that helps you chose the shape of your face, and shows you hairstyles that match. It's a free trial;

http://www.stellure.com/hairstyle/

My face shape is round. Check er out and let us know the results! ;)

Jon Barrett said...

I never realize the thought that went into getting a haircut. Hope it goes well.

The Barretts said...

From that thing you sent, Giselle, I have a round face. However, I think that might just be true right now due to being pregnant! I think you guys are probably right with oblong when my face is "normal" :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks into these crazy things. Here is the website I look at (www.eyebrowz.com/faceshape.htm). I'd say you have a oval or long shape which I guess would translate into oblong on the site you have.

Anonymous said...

you are cute. love erin

Anonymous said...

Sarah - Don't worry about all that face shape type stuff, just keep it simple:

"Business in the front, Party in the Back”

You can’t beat a Mullet or in your case a Fullet (female Mullet)…