Monday, December 19, 2005

The Big Day!

Sunday was Mary & Eric's wedding. The weather was great (a little chilly when we did outside pictures though!) and the day went smoothly. It was great to see family & friends there for this special day. Here's a pic of Gemma (Eric's sister) & Joseph (Eric's brother) coming down the isle. I really liked Gemma's hair.This is Dad walking Mary down the isle. You'll notice in the next picture (on their way out) she looks a lot happier with Eric!I was the Matron of Honour, so I walked out with Steven MacEachern, the best man. We were pros at this because we were also paired up at Jeff & Amanda's wedding a couple of years back.
Here's Peter & Janine (my brother & his girlfriend) hanging out after the wedding & reception. Don't they look cute! It was a wonderful weekend! Congrats Mary & Eric Whyte!!PS I'd like to say thank you to Mark & Cheryl for letting Jamin & I crash at their place! Your house was great! Thanks and happy birthday, Mark!

5 comments:

Jon Barrett said...

Looks like the wedding went well. I want to hear the stories from the bachelor party though. Congrats to M&E.

Anonymous said...

I don't know your sister, but, Erin was telling me she got married...cute pics...its fun catching up on your life via cyberspace!! Can't wait to see you - in a few days, hopefully!! What day are you coming - and how long, I can't remember!! Miss you guys...having the potluck at Benjy and Lee-Anne's tonight - should be fun - too bad you guys won't be there, though...it will be a whole mish-mash of people...some I haven't seen for quite a while!! Anyways...take care...see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

me and deb gowing were talking about your sis at church. we were glad we were her friends that weekend. i hope i see her again some day.
love erin

Mark & Cheryl said...

Wow! Mary & Eric are now officially Mr & Mrs! Congrats to the happy couple. Everything looks beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful website Sarah. I definitely will look at it from time to time especially when your baby comes along. And yes Mary looks radiant with Eric(although pretyy good with your Dad as well
xoxoxoxoAuntie Marg