Friday, December 02, 2005

GoverNEXT party

Tonight Jamin & I went to a party @ our friends Vijay & Paru's house. It was a bunch of us from a committee at work called GoverNEXT. We're basically a bunch of young public servants trying to change the world!! Anyway, we had a great time. Lots of delicious food, great friends, & lots of laughs. I may have talked about the blog too much, but I'm hoping it will motivate all of my fellow colleagues to start up their own! (hint, hint...)
Here's Jamin holding the SKOR bar trifle we brought...yum!!

Jamin & Mark hanging out by the door.

"The ladies" left-right: Kim, Jennifer, Michelle, Patty, Sarah, Mengxuan "Annie", Paru, & Angela. Note: Jen Thorne did show up later after being lost in the neighbourhood for about half an hour :) We're glad you found it, Jen!

A cute picture of the happy couple, Mike & Kim.

2 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Wow, looks like you have a nice crew to work with!(And the skor bar trifle looks even better!!YUM!) Oh, and I love the Noah's Ark piggy bank, what a sweet idea!

Unknown said...

The trifle looked great (nice bowl, too, by the way!). I might add the trifle tasted quite yummy as well--yay for leftovers!