This weekend we travelled to Cape Breton for my sister, Mary's wedding. On Friday night, Karen threw a personal shower for Mary. It was lots of fun with nice gifts for Mary, fun games, and great food! In one game you had to see who could come closest to kissing the lips on the poster. While I went for Matt Damon, here's a picture of Janine going in to "seal" the deal with Edward Norton!

On Saturday we got ready for the big day (the wedding was on Sunday). After the rehearsal, we all went back to Eric's parents' place for a rehearsal party. Here's a pic of Jamin & I with Eric's two younger brothers, Benjamin & Joseph.

Later that night back @ the hotel room, Mary tried on her dress with my veil and we convinced her to wear it. I love the veil....so bridal. Doesn't she make a beautiful bride!!
1 comment:
Mary is beautiful!! Congratulations on having a married sister. :) I have to say, I love the veil, and yes, I am biased. :o)
Post a Comment