Friday, December 02, 2005

Thank you!!!

Since the last post wouldn't seem to allow me to put on as many pics as I wanted, here are a few more from our GoverNEXT party:

Since I didn't get a "guys picture" like the one of the girls, here are a couple of the guys (Terry & Wyatt) chillin' at the party. After looking through my pics I noticed that Vijay, Gary & Larry managed to miss all the pictures...hmm..I'll get you guys next time!!

I know Mike already got his picture up, but how could I not put this up!? And hey..I think that's Gary in the background!

Lastly, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone for my surprise baby shower! That was sooo thoughtful. Everyone chipped in to get us a gift certificate for Halifax Shopping Centre and a cute piggy bank of Noah's Ark filled with cash. Perhaps I should save this for our baby's education...let's face it, I'm getting a new outfit! Only kidding...I think we'll use this $$ to buy the car seat and stroller. Thanks again everyone. It was totally unexpected and very much appreciated.

6 comments:

JWo said...

Can't wait to see the new baby Barret when he/she comes next year! It is so exciting! Any possible names floating around yet?

The Barretts said...

Hey Josh: We were thinking either Josh or Deb...what do you think? :)

JWo said...

LOL - how about Jarret or Sarret? ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute haircut Sarah! That length looks good on you. And that Skor dessert looks even better! yum

The Barretts said...

Mike...oh right...yeah, Kim or Mike are our other options.... :)

Hey, how come I couldn't link on to your blog?

Anonymous said...

hi sar. your hair cut is so adorable. i love it. i wish i had the exact hair cut. love erin b