Friday, December 02, 2005

Haircut update


As I'm sure you're all just waiting to hear how the big haircut went, here' s a picture. I didn't get much taken off the length, just a trim with a few additional layers. As for the color, I did get some highlights & lowlights. I went to Concepts in Halifax. They were really good there. The only downer is that it does take a long time. It took 4 hours today. I didn't mind though. I got to catch up with Hannah who is in school there and met some other nice people while getting my hair done. I would recommend the place and would go again.

6 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

I like the new cut Sarah, looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I think you're addicted to blogging.

Bryan said...

4 hours? That's 8 haircuts where I come from... ;-)

Looks good.

B

The Barretts said...

Jeff...I think you're right :)

Thanks, Bryan & Cheryl

deb said...

didn't mention it tonight when I saw you... hair looks great, but really, you always look great and even more so with a baby inside you. :)

Unknown said...

Love the hair, dahhling!