Saturday, December 10, 2005

Snow & Visitors

It's snowed last night!! I'm not sure exactly how much we got, but it was enough that the snow plow came by last night and Jamin had to shovel Jonny's car out so he could get to his exam. It's very pretty though and great for making snow men! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!
Earlier this week we had some visitors. Jamin's parents, Bob & Elsie came with their friends, Leigh & Anne. We all went out to dinner @ Quincy's; it was yummy! Here's a picture of Bob & Elsie by our tree...I think this picture is cute :)
This is Elsie & I. She's trying to make herself look taller :) Good try!!
And lastly, this is Ainsley Dawn Sutherland. She's Jamie & Kelly's 5 month old baby. She is also Toffee's owner. Toffee also came to visit earlier in the week, but I wasn't able to get any good pictures of her with her family. I know a lot of my readers are big Toffee fans, so I'll try harder next time. Isn't Ainsley a cutie!!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh my goodness Sarah. You look so beautiful! I am so happy and excited for you and Jamin. I was hoping I would get a chance to see you at Mary and Eric's wedding but it's looking like I'm not going to be able to make it down. Give them my best. And God Bless to you and Jamin. I miss you, hun!

The Barretts said...

Hi Leanne! Nice to hear from you :) I wish you were able to make it home next weekend for the big wedding! How's everything with you? Have an awesome Christmas and God bless you too! XOOX

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby (I may be partial). It looks like she is making fish lips. I agree with you about the snow. It is absolutely beautiful and it makes Christmas feel a lot more festive. Be safe on the roads. Hope to see you again soon.

Unknown said...

Ainsley is a real cutie-pie. It was fun meeting her (and her Ma & Pa) last night, and of course, a happy reunion (for me, at least!) with the Toffster. This reunion was only slightly tinged by the realization that Toffee doesn't adore me the way I adore her. In fact, I don' think she even LIKES me. Sniff.