Friday, November 18, 2005

Fridays...

I really like Fridays. For numerous reasons. One, I can wear jeans to work. There is something about jeans that I find very comfortable. Secondly, there is a "Friday mood". You know what I mean...people are in a better mood on Fridays, there is something different in the air. Today is Friday, therefore I like today.

Tonight Jamin & I are hanging out with our friends Jonathan & Kelly, and Tyler & Margaret. Tomorrow night we're all going to the Parade of Lights along with some other friends. We go every year. I'll be sure to take pictures to put on over the weekend. Here's one from last year with Jeff, Jamin, Tyler & Jonathan. Jeff & Amanda live in Ontario now, so we will miss them especially this weekend...

Enjoy your Friday!!

1 comment:

The Cari's said...

Hey guys! We can't wait to see you over Christmas. We're so excited for you too! Crazy times ahead hey. =) See you soon.