Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Here are some pictures of our baby

In this pic, you can see the baby's face (bottom right) and the legs & arms.
This is a side profile..notice the baby is sucking his/her thumb!!
And my personal favorite...a little foot!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you both had fun in Australia and that the baby is doing well, I'm thinking it will be a boy, but that's just a hunch.

Joel Dennis

Anonymous said...

I'm betting it'll be a boy....I can see Jamin's eyes in the pics! lol
Stephen
ps. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks...I'm praying for the three of you.

The Barretts said...

Hi Stephen! We miss you!! We're praying for you too and we're trying to take good care of Jill for you.

Anonymous said...

holy smokes. that is incredible footage of the kid. wow. cute...he is i mean she is ...i mean they seem cute love erin