Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday Lunch


My brother, Peter & his girlfriend, Janine came over for lunch today. It is always nice to see them. We are enjoying sitting on Jonny's couch. I love getting together with family. Hope to see you guys again soon!!

(Janine, I put a different picture on, but the other one was blurry..sorry :))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, friends...how ya doin?! I know I haven't commented or e-mailed for awhile...so sorry! But, as you know, I have started my own blog. Its a bit consuming, to be honest...I have a hard time keeping up...commenting on people's blogs...and feel the pressure to be witty...but - am afraid I fall rather short. But...anyways, it is a cool way to keep updated on people's lives. I kind of regret not doing it on a different site, because of all the pictures you can add on yours. But, then feel that since i started on Xanga...its just easier to stay there. Anyways...how are you guys doing?! I'm alright. I'm at work right now - Sunday night - and am working until midnight. So, I'm not terribly excited about that. But, its pretty slow...and I am able to go on the internet. At least I think I am - no-one's really here to stop me, and there are barely any calls...so, I'm taking my chances!! Anyways...hope all is well in Halifax. Hope to come see you guys sometime...probably in the new year...not sure of when, though. Anyways...talk to ya later! love you guys.kristi

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

You're right, it is beautiful out west. You and Jamin should come visit sometime. There's lots to do. You can really see your belly in that picture! So cute, you must be getting excited. :) cheers.

Anonymous said...

hi sarah. this is erin. love the pics on your blog. everyone thinks xanga sucks whenthey compare it to the one you have..haaha.miss ya.
ps. i am coming to halifax this weekend!! maybe i can see ya love erin