...that's how long Naomi went between feedings on Sunday night! I couldn't believe it. I fed her @ 9:45pm, then around 5:15am next! Wow...there is hope for sleeping through the night eventually!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sarah, it doesn't seem fair! You've been blessed with a baby who sleeps. We weren't that fortunate when you were born. Enjoy and appreciate "your little sleeper". Naomi's Nana.
6 comments:
Sarah, it doesn't seem fair! You've been blessed with a baby who sleeps. We weren't that fortunate when you were born. Enjoy and appreciate "your little sleeper". Naomi's Nana.
It must be all that yummy milk she's getting. Nothing makes you sleepy like getting hugs and warm milk! :)
Perhaps I needed that special book on parenting that you have. Whatever method you're using, it's working. Good job!
Hey Sarah,
Glad to hear everything is going well with Naomi. She's a little cutie! :)
That is awesome Sarah...I hope Naomi keeps it up!!!
Next is University. They grow up so fast. Andrew
Post a Comment