Thursday, June 01, 2006

The week is flying....

First of all, Happy Birthday to Cheryl!! Enjoy your special day :)I can't believe it's JUNE! Wow...where did May go? I think that every month actually. I can't decide if times goes by faster now that I'm @ home, or if it was faster while working. I think maybe now.....scary...

We enjoyed a nice visit from Cynthia on Sunday afternoon. It was her first time at our new place. Come back again soon!The week has been somewhat uneventful. I've been enjoying the nice weather and Naomi & I have been going for lots of walks. I'm on the hunt for a dining room table. So far I have a couple of leads I found in the Bargain Hunter. We'll see how my search goes.

Hey, Kelly Sutherland, if you're reading this..how was the flight!??!?!?! :)

Happy first day of June!!! I leave you with one of Naomi's many faces!

7 comments:

The Chocolate Lady said...

She's grown so fast and still as cute as ever. Good luck in finding a dining room table.

Steph

Unknown said...

I wonder if she tries to make all those faces...she's very good at it!

Keep me posted on your dining room table search...that's on my wish list, too. :)

Heather and Robin said...

I agree Sarah time goes by way faster now!!! It is scary isn't it....

Love her face...so cute!!!

Jeff and Amanda said...

Ah the faces, they never fail to crack me up! I can't wait to come home and see her! Amanda

The Cari's said...

Too cute! I'm a big fan of the faces. I can't believe how much hair Naomi has... Elliot still looks pretty bald!!! She's got lots of hair in the back but not up front... pretty soon she'll be sporting a mullet! =) Can't wait to see you guys!

The Barretts said...

I don't think so Pete...you can email me

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Is Naomi always so cute?