Monday, January 22, 2007

First Steps

Naomi has taken one step before, but tonight was the first time she has really taken a couple in a row! It was nice because Jamin was home too for the "big event"! I still don't think Naomi will actually be walking for a bit because she seems to love crawling since she's so good at it. Enjoy!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Naomi!!!! I'm so impressed. It's so hard to believe our baby girls are getting so grown up!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome, congrats!

Anonymous said...

soo cute!! she's really growing up fast :)

Anonymous said...

ok, I've watched this too many times already--so cute.

Anonymous said...

that's so cool, you guys...and really neat to be able to watch it!! What a cutie!! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

she's gonna be a marathon runner.. i can see it in her strides

Mark & Cheryl said...

Wow, good job Naomi! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, that's wonderful! Now she's going to get into all kinds of trouble:):) You look great, too, girl!
><>dee

Anonymous said...

Look at Naomi go! I love how she first heads for mommy, but turns to the toys. She is a cutie pie. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!
Way to go Naomi!

Anonymous said...

Sarah! That is so cute!!! I love it. I can totally understand your pleasure with seeing her walk. As I love to watch Claire learn to sit. I cant wait till she can walk!

I have a question for you...Claire is 5 months old and I ran out of breast milk.. it is just gone...she doesnt like formula. I am giving her cans of mushed food and sneaking formula into it - but not enough... what should I do. My dr. is in halifax and I am not coming in for a while. How do you intro food. I have read all the books and papers on it, including my RN text book... but it nothing is consistant ...

Anonymous said...

Go Naomi Go! I agree with you Sarah, she is quite confident and content crawling. However, once she decides its time to walk, she will be running in no time!
Talk to you soon,

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

That's awesome Naomi. I think that your Dad was really excited from his YEAH:)

Alex and Cass said...

I can see you two are the proudest parents in the world. That little girl is just getting so much love! Awesome!!!!