Friday, January 26, 2007

MacSweener

Naomi & I enjoyed a visit from Jonathan this afternoon. It was great to see him & catch up on his life. Here are a couple of pics of Jonathan playing with Naomi!Jonathan came back the next day and brought his girlfriend, Josee with him. It was great to meet her and see Jono again!

6 comments:

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

Naomi looks like she's having a great time! Jonathan seems to enjoy the Mum Mums!!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

That sure looks like a lot of fun Naomi! Sarah most people thinks she looks like Kevin. I rarely hear that she looks like me so thanks! :)

I do love having these little bubas. I want more. do you?

PS she really hates formula. I do have that book that you were telling me about...but the only thing she will eat is strawberries... humm I am haveing some troubles right now with this becuase she is HUNGREY.

Sandalina said...

Jonathan is so good with kids...it is sweet seing pictures of him with all your little ones! :)

Sandalina said...

Sonya,

My sister started putting Pablum in the formula and that seemed to work. Then she took a little bit away everyday until Luke took to it.

I know you didn't ask me, but I thought I'd offer my soon-to-be-motherly advice. LOL

The Davidson Clan said...

I meant to say thank you for rememebering my birthday back in Dec, but never got to it. But thank you. Glad to see all is well with you. When will you be going back to work?

Nathalie

The Chocolate Lady said...

Great pictures and I agree Naomi looks like she's having lots of fun. good luck in the nhew relationship Jon.