It's been a busy & fun week for us. Roxanne has been here from PEI to take in some skating. I have been looking after Gavin while she's been out. He's been a really good boy and Naomi enjoys having him around.
Gavin giving smiles to Naomi Jamin with his hands full Happy little boy
Here are a couple of pics especially for Nana & Grampie. This is Naomi in her rocking chair from them (it used to be mine.) She learned how to climb into it the other day and keeps doing it.
Busy as always! Jamin looks great with two babies! Maybe you'll have a boy next! That Naomi, so smart! I can just see what she'll be like in a few more months! Busy little girl!
3 comments:
Her eyelashes are too cute!
Sounds like an exciting week... and I agree w/ Sandy, what a little beauty!
Busy as always! Jamin looks great with two babies! Maybe you'll have a boy next! That Naomi, so smart! I can just see what she'll be like in a few more months! Busy little girl!
Post a Comment