Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Visit with my sister & bro (in-law)

Sunday night Mary & Eric came up. Eric did some recording on Monday for his new CD. They had planned to head back to CB later Monday, but due to weather conditions they decided to stay another night. (I was secretly happy because I love having them here!) Mary & I got on a cleaning kick last night. She offered to clean the kitchen floors (of course, I said sure!) and since I don't have a good mop, she did it by hand! It looks awesome..thanks, sister! You can visit ANYTIME!

Mary cleaning...
Aunt Mary & Naomi. Naomi always points at things now and wants you to take her over to them!
She's a girl who knows what she wants!Check out the teeth
Eating bananas out of Uncle Eric's cereal bowl. YUM!
Naomi & I..look at her curly hair (just out of the tub) and new velor suit from Nana.

8 comments:

The Harts said...

It's fun having family come to visit...especially when they scrub your kitchen floor! Naomi is so cute, love the curly hair!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and it's always nice to have visitors especially family. Could Mary come and clean my kitchen floor? haha just kidding. Best of luck to Eric on making a new cd and Naomi looks so sweet in her new pink outfit.

Anonymous said...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous that your sister cleaned your floors..lol. I actually called a maid service before I had the baby to come and do it all for me, but then I cancelled..lol. I used to LOVE to clean, now not so much..lol.

Sweet curly hair Naomi has. LOOOVE IT!

EmilyKH said...

Hey Sarah,
Thanks soo much for coming to Naomis wedding shower on sunday it was good to see you.

Anonymous said...

Love the curls! Total cutie.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics Sarah! I love her curly hair... it must be Jamins because yours is so straight!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm not too surprised that she has curly hair...but...so cute!!! When are we gonna see this little girl again?! Any plans to visit anytime?! I really, really want to come to NS for a visit, not sure when though (I feel like I've been saying this forever!!)...anyways...hopefully in the next month or two, for real!!! Hope things are going good for you today...talk to ya later!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute with her little teeth! Growing up sooooo fast...