I got Mom to post a couple of pics of me in the outfit you gave me. I'm glad that it finally fits me! It goes nicely with the shoes you gave me too! Hope you & Uncle Peter are enjoying the married life!
Love,
Naomi
PS When are you coming to visit?



The latest & greatest with the Barretts!
8 comments:
I must be the only rude one commenting on a post that was intended for Auntie Neenie...so, I will just tell you, Auntie Neenie, what a cutie-pie neice you have...nice outfit too...and, it sounds like you just got married, so...congradulations!!
(Hi Sarah!) lol.
Sarah - Naomi is so cute. I love the outfit too...
Oh my dear, she is such a cutie!!!
super duper adorable!
Yep, now I think she's cute. Hope all is well!
Wow...I dare to say she is changing her looks a bit? I think I can see some of you in her now!!! Look at those teeth! Cute pics.
Tim, you're so funny :) Yes, all is well here. Hoping you're doing well too! I'm needing a blog update from you :)
ASOLUTELY ADORABLE!
I love poka dots!!!!!!
Hope to see you in a few weeks?
Post a Comment