Here is Naomi in front of her $$ tree :)
Heather & I. Heather confessed to me that she is a blog stalker. I now expect her to change her ways and throw me a comment now & then :) If you too are a blog stalker, feel free to come clean like Heather did...just leave a comment!
This is me with all of clothes pins on my shirt, accepting my prize! It was a nice frame with a pic in it that Heather took (the best prize in my opinion). I won because I collected the most clothes pins. You weren't allowed to say bride or wedding and if you did someone could take your clothes pins. I got every one, except for 2!
This is me with all of clothes pins on my shirt, accepting my prize! It was a nice frame with a pic in it that Heather took (the best prize in my opinion). I won because I collected the most clothes pins. You weren't allowed to say bride or wedding and if you did someone could take your clothes pins. I got every one, except for 2! 








9 comments:
Hey what wonderful pictures and congrats to Naomi on her engagement again. I had no idea you knew the crosby's or at least Heather. i knew her family from working at Farmer's Dairy in Bedford. hope your weekend is going well take care.
Hey Sarah
Thanks for the update, and nice pictures. I miss you guys too!!
Glad you enjoy that pic of Naomi I took. She is too cute!
Talk to you soon, Amanda
I love blogs now more than ever! It was great to see the pics as usual, Naomi looks great (Hunter), and Naomi Barrett is a cute as a button, as always.
Thanks for the update!
Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun - I'm happy for Naomi :)
So happy you were there for Omi. There was no one from here making the trek to Halifax and seeing as we have no car...hope you had a great time....congrats on the prize!!!
LOL thanks for the comments! And here I am already! I knew where to find you! Anyway thanks for comming out and it was GREAT to meet you!
Thanks for coming to the shower...I'm so blessed to have GREAT friends!!! Hope you can make it to the dance ;)
HI--NAOMI IS GETTING SO BIG, WHAT A CUTIE.
I READ YOUR BLOG ALMOST EVERY DAY, TO KEEP UP WITH MARGARET'S FRIENDS. ALSO HOPING TO GET ANY NEWS OR PICTURES, HINT, HINT TO MARGARET!
YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND A GREAT SOCIAL LIFE AS WELL. TAKE CARE!
CHRISTINE (AUNTIE)
Do you win prizes at every shower you go to?? Seriously with you no one else stands a chance, you won twice at Tara's shower!
Glad you had fun and made it home safely!!
Post a Comment