Don't you love how it stays light longer in the evenings? Tonight after supper we decided to go for a walk. We checked the mail and then went to the park. Shira, we got your card & butterfly for Naomi! Thanks...it was really cute! Jamin figured out how to make it fly :)
We started out with the slide. Naomi liked this quite a bit.

We then moved onto the swings...not a big hit. She looked scared!

Next was the jungle gym which she liked.

Finally her favorite...playing with the rocks!!
11 comments:
Oohhhh....a "juggle" gym...now that would be awesome.
Of course it would be the rocks' they're free! What was your fav when you were little? I'm pretty sure I adored the swing. I remember my dad would get in front of it and I would tap him and he would pretend to fall over. I giggled like crazy...ah memories! I'm sure she'll love these photos one day!
Hey Anonymous...yes, a "juggle" gym would be pretty cool! :)
Cass,
I think the money bars might have been my favorite. Ah the park..good times!
Oh, how much fun! That is exciting that is old enough to take to the park and enjoy herself. She will LOVE it in the spring and summer with the other little kids! Looks like she had fun!
"Money" bars? I like the monkey bars better but then again it pays to use yours.
Oh Anonymous...what would I do without you!? :)
Yes, monkey bars! :)
Okay where is all your snow??? Looks like a really fun and nice night!!!
What a great park. I wish we had tunnels like that at the ones near us! Naomi looks like she had a great time!
How exciting, she is old enough to enjoy the park. Looks like a beautiful day. I'm sure there will be lots of good times had at that park.
aThe pics are so cute! We'll have to take the girls to the park this week, maybe Naomi will like the baby swing better!!!
Great pictures. I cant believe Naomi's skills for only being one.
Post a Comment