"Between 8 months old 1 year old, your child is growing into a more independent toddler - yet he or she is even more uncertain about being separated from you. This is when separation anxiety typically develops, and your child may become agitated and upset whenever you try to leave him or her. Whether you need to go into the next room for just a few seconds, leave your child with a sitter for the evening, or drop off your child at day care, you may find that your child cries, clings to you, and resists attention from others. "
Naomi is certainly in this stage. If I leave the room she's in, she cries. She often only wants me. While I'm flattered, sometimes it can be a bit much. I suppose I should try my best to enjoy this stage...someday she probably won't want me around as much! :)
I leave you with this cute pic of Naomi & Franklin (Jeff & Amanda's kitty) that Jeff took. J&A were here on Thursday night along with Franklin & Oliver :)


2 comments:
I hope your visit with jeff and Amanda was a delightful time and that photo is too cute.
Like you were saying as she grows older she might not want you to be around. Ihighly doubt that but you know what teenagers can be like when we were once that age. She'll def grow out of it and enjoy your time while you can.
That's a cute picture. :)
Love, Mary
Post a Comment