What a beautiful weekend! We spent lots of time outside this weekend which was sooo nice! This afternoon Naomi & I spent some time in the yard while Jamin was at a church meeting. Naomi LOVES going outside. She often goes to the door and tries to reach the door knob to go out!
FAMILY!
10 years ago


6 comments:
My little cutie!! She is getting "blonder" and curlier, so sweet.
Looks like you are getting some great spring weather.
Miss you!
Oh, she's so cute! I love the one where she's saying, "oooh!"
Mary
Hi Sarah,
Great pics of Naomi. I too love the one of her saying "oooh"...I can just hear her saying it! Too cute!
What an awesome weekend!
It was gorgeous but today it should have been illegal to be inside. My oh my how Naomi is growing up. I love the photo with her arms stretched out.
Too cute!
Looks like you had a fun weekend outside. Have you gotten out for a walk this week yet? Maybe we can have a picnic at the park sometime soon?
What a cutie! It was so fun to see you guys the other day, even if just for a few minutes...can't wait to see you guys again, and play some more games -- that's what I really enjoy doing with the Barrett clans!!! Enjoy the weather!!! its awesome, eh?! Just got a barbeque today...had a 5 dollar one from a yard sale, that...wasn't even worth the 5 bucks, so...we splurged on my birthday and got a new one!!! Had steak and roasted peppers tonight -- yum!!!!
Post a Comment