I know I just posted pics of Naomi outside, but I got a few more that I think are cute! I'm sure at least the grandmothers will enjoy them :)
It's been a beautiful week so we've been going outside most days for a bit. Tara & Colin gave Naomi this cute hat for her birthday. It's come in very handy and she actually likes putting it on because she knows she's going outside!





One more thing: for Naomi's birthday which was March 10th, Kelly gave her this balloon. It's still at the ceiling. It's lasting a long time! They really got their money's worth!
8 comments:
Yay -- more pictures of your sweet little girl...p.s. -- a highlight of my 20's would definetely be meeting you!! ha ha!! Seriously, though...you're a great girl...I'm so pleased to know you...and to be one of your...what is it now, 500 friends on facebook?!...so special!!! Have a great evening, friend!!
You're right Sarah, about the grandmothers enjoying pictures of Naomi. I'm glad that she enjoys the outdoors. Naomi's Nana.
The grandmothers and her adopted "Auntie"!! I love the "oooh" pic. :)
she's kewl.. can't wait to see her soon.
LOL...I too still have a balloon floating in my dining room from my baby shower on March 18. That is some powerful helium!
Cute little Naomi is growing up so fast!
too cute! I love the hat!
Hey Sarah,
I just wanted to let you know that Fraser and Renee's twins were born on Saturday, Alex's birthday!
They weighed 6lbs 6oz and 6lbs 11oz
No names yet, but I'll keep you posted! Labor was only a little over an hour and the first one was born!!
They were 20 minutes apart..
Naomi, you sure are cute throwing us a kiss. We think you are the cutiest little granddaughter! We love you. Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment