Tuesday, April 10, 2007

PhysioCare At Home

Please see below message from our friends, Stephen & Jillian. (I should start charging for advertising!!)

Hello friends and family, Jillian and I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who have supported us in our business, PhysioCare At Home. Even your kind words of encouragement helped us to keep focused and work harder. Please come and celebrate with us, Thursday, April 12th, 6:30pm-9pm.

Feel free to drop in at any time.

An Evening of Celebration

As PhysioCare at Home continues to grow,

and our new office is in place,

what better time for celebration than this!

We wish to thank you for your encouragement & support

in this exciting time of growth.

Please join us in the Boardroom of the

Spring Garden Professional Centre for an evening of

socializing & light refreshments.

Who: PhysioCare At Home, Stephen & Jillian Stow

What: Evening of Celebration

Where: 5991 Spring Garden Road (corner of Robie),

Top Floor Boardroom

When: Thursday, April 12th, 6:30-9pm

Dress: Business Casual

Please RSVP by email to:

office@physiocareathome.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everybody knows you have the most traffic of any blog. :)

I think it's time for a Naomi update, on what she's doing, and some pictures. I miss her, and I miss you as well. Love you guys, Mary (and Eric)