Sunday, April 01, 2007

Calgaria update

Well, lucky for you guys I posted the "Delusional Calgaria" video on my site, because they have now taken it down! Plus they have changed the name just to "Calgaria". Yup, I guess there were too many complaints about it...that it was insulting. What do you think?

Anyway, here's the link to the site. No video, but a couple of new things.

http://calgaria.ca/

Just thought I'd keep you updated on that story....

1 comment:

K & G said...

They took the word "delusional" out because the mental health association thought it was offensive to those suffering from mental illness. I think the whole thing is hilarious myself... I took the campaign as a joke...they can't truly think we'll leave Calgary for Nova Scotia based on their website and billboards. Kent and I want to move back eventually...but we're totally enjoying our lives in Calgary right now :)