Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Naomi update especially for Aunt Mary :)

Naomi standing on our computer desk. We let her sit up there originally to "talk" on the webcam, and now she loves being up there!

My sister requested a Naomi update, so this one is for you, Mary!!

Naomi is now over 13 months old (when do you stop staying months anyway!?). Jamin & I are really enjoying this age. She's on a great routine and is lots of fun! Not too many big changes since my last update, but I'll list a few bullets:

-still 2 naps a day: 1.5 hours each. Also about 10.5 hours at night.
-8 teeth
-still trying to say words. She says up, down, da da, makes animal noises, & tries to copy lots of words, but they don't always sound exactly right yet! I would have to translate!
-one of her favorite games is peek-a-boo. She now stands facing the wall and then turns around to play!
-Oh, I almost forgot, I stopped nursing her last Wednesday and she's been fine with the transition. Another stage of her life over...

That's all the news for now in Naomi's life. Thanks for the request, Mary :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee!! Such a cutie pie!
I can't believe she's walking and talking...I'm missing everything!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this kid...so smart, confident, and determined...or shall I say stubborn! That is a fun age....I wish I lived closer!
Thanks for the smile!

Bryan said...

She's a cutie!

joe and gem said...

she is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I feel so honored to have a post just for me! Thanks so much!

It's great hearing about Naomi; I like getting updates since I don't get to see her as much as I would like. Sounds like she's a smart little girl! :)

Love you guys, Mary

Ian Lau said...

She's a little girl now! ..as in no longer a baby girl.

Unknown said...

I FINALLY UPDATED!!! Move me into the 30 days there homie... I only update to be kept in your updated list you know... haha