Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bethany's Birthday!

Yesterday we went to Bethany's birthday party! She turns one this Thursday. We had a great time; Naomi loved playing with all the other kiddies.
Matt, Tamara, & the birthday girl! Check out the cake Tamara made!
Bethany & Naomi sharing some supperThe kiddies watching Bethany open gifts. They were all so cute!
Naomi helping Bethany "hmmm...I think this would fit me!"
Bethany with her new chair. Notice the bracelet on her wrist too (from her grandparents).
Naomi & Jamin playing with one of Bethany's toys
The Millers: Tara, Colin, & Chloe
Chloe enjoying her fist...
Amy & Campbell...yummy cake!
Amy, moi, Abigail, & Jennifer
Moms & babes: Amy & Campbell, Tamara & Bethany, Naomi & I, Jennifer & Abigail, Rachel & Ryan. (Tara & Chloe were upstairs....Chloe needed an outfit change!)

Happy Birthday to Bethany!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun birthday party! Tell Tamara her cake decorating is beautiful!
Naomi looks like she's saying "Bethany's 1yr old!" in the sharing dinner pic. Cute!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Wow! What a party. I am already wondeirng what to do for Claire's party (in Aug). We dont know anyone.

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

Thanks for helping Bethany celebrate her birthday! I'm so glad you could make it!! And thanks Margaret for the compliment on the cake!