Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend away!

On Friday night I went to a ladies' retreat with my church. It was a great treat to get away for a night and enjoy some girl time! It was actually my first night away from Naomi! I knew she was in good hands so I didn't worry about her. Jamin & Naomi had a great time and it was so nice to see them when I got back..I love my family!!

These pics are courtesy of Tamara..thanks! She, Jen & I drove down together & shared a room. Fun times...we learned lots about one another!! :)
Moi, Tamara, & MaryAnne after painting our nails.
Tamara, me & Jen...excited about our pizza!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, nice...love weekends away -- something just out of the ordinary!!! And, time spent with girl friends is awesome!! So happy you had a great time...painting nails...that's all that guys think we do when we get together with girls...(I guess we prove them right!!!) ha ha!!

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

It was fun spending the weekend together...to bad we didn't have some pics of the wild Bunco game!!! High five!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

mmmm I love pizza. Just seeing that pizza makes me want to eat one now.

Unknown said...

I have to admit to a few pangs of jealousy, Sarah!! You look like you had a great girlie getaway, and I wish I could have been there too!
Nice nails, btw.