If you weren't at the open house, you missed a good time!

Jillian looked lovely & professional in her suit :)

Stephen is ready to work the room :)

Jillian & I

Rachel providing name tags at the door. You & the other girls did a great job!

Jeremy & Sarah (now you can leave a comment!)

Josh & Gareth

Kelley & I (I have on very high heels.....)


The yummy food!
6 comments:
......Maybe I should have come?
wow, looks like a successful event! everyone looks wonderful. I wish I could have been there, sniff. Pass on my congrats to Jill and Steve!
Wow- what a partay! I also wish I cold of been there...looks like they put a lot of work into it... is physiocare at home a business they are starting or becoming a part of? Pls tell them I say hi and pass on my congrats- they both look very dapper, too!:)
Thanks, Sarah!
Hi Sarah!
Here it is.....my first comment! (I hope you are proud of me!). It was nice getting caught up last night. C&C days seem like a long time away. We were definitely blessed to have so many Christian friends around. Take care and enjoy your weekend.
Sarah M.
What a great party - and great pics too. Did Stephen and Jill ever pay you for the advertising? Gareth looks good...
Post a Comment