Last night after bible study when everyone was leaving, I walked out onto the porch to say good-bye. Tom & Amanda and Kelley were the last to go. We said a few words about being careful of the ditch (by the driveway) and then I said good-bye and went inside. Then I brushed my teeth and went out to the living room to shut off the light. I looked outside and saw Kelley's car half in the ditch! YIKES! I ran outside to find everyone laughing!! I must admit, it was pretty funny! One wheel of her car was completely suspended in the air!
Kelley proceeded to call Toyota to get her car towed. It was too much for us to push. Shortly after that, Joey (the tow truck guy) showed up. Nice guy. Kelley gave him some left-over cookies and he also agreed to pose for a pic..in fact, I think he liked the attention :)
Joey said that it could have been much worse. If Kelley kept going back, her car likely would have flipped! Praise God she stopped when she did.
FAMILY!
10 years ago







11 comments:
Only Sarah, the semi-pro reporter would come out with camera in hand to see what the compotation was. LOL. Well now at least I won't be the first to do it. I'm glad everything worked out well though. That is one scary driveway!!!
Sarah!
What a night! Thanks for the pictures! You would make a good reporter ;)
YIKES!
I would have been scared to move/get out of the car! Glad nothing worse happened.
(PS: You guys should have seen Sarah when she first got her videocamera!)
I was glad to see joey in the pictures. somehow it was overlooked in kelley's report. ;o)
Oh my so funny! I'm glad Kelly's OK and the car was OK too! Life is full of funny surprises-
><>:)dee
Wow, what a night! I'm not surprised that all the excitment is caught on camera. I recall the early days when Sarah used to document everything on video...even going to the grocery store with her mom, and waiting in the parking lot! haha..that was a classic!
Crap! I missed all the excitment. Where were the guys? We totally could have got that car out!
Well you certainly lead interesting lives!!!!
Did you notice that the toe truck guy was shining?
Wow-I'm glad she stopped when she did too. That is a crazy ditch!
As for Sarah the reporter...haha...oh I will NEVER forget first days of Sarah with her video camera. We couldnt do ANYTHING without that camera in our faces! Not only was it always around, we were constantly being interviewed!!!hahaha
Good reporting Sarah! I wonder what Joey thought of it?!!
Why am I not surprised with Kelley:) When she left my place from Fredericton I warned her to drive careful and she ended up spinning on ice(not really her fault). Praise God that she stopped!
Kelley! I can't believe you let all those candid photos of yourself up on a blog!
Post a Comment